Monday, April 4, 2011

the newest one

I went to Lawrence for the weekend.  On Saturday morning I took Mom's bike out for a spin.  I took a bike path that runs along some fields on the edge of town. On the way back I scared a coyote off the path.  He ran into a field before I got too close.  I couldn't get my phone out quick enough to get a picture.  But I got pictures of other great views.

Sunday was my parents' 40th anniversary.  Sharon & David took us all out for dinner after church.  JT was being his goofy 6 year old self.  It was incredibly windy when he climbed the tree outside of church.
Sam is a cute chunk of a 2 month old.  Grandpa already has him eating out of his hand.  Sam responds and "talks" to Grandpa more than he does with anyone else.  It was adorable to watch.


No comments: