Sunday, July 10, 2011

Sicky McSickerson

I woke up a week and a half ago feeling miserable.  Thought it was just a summer cold but after a week of not getting much better, I went to the doctor.  It's a sinus infection that's also in my chest.  Yippee.  I am on 5 different medications to kick this thing.  I am getting better now but not full recovered.
Diesel has been taking a little advantage of my not feeling so well.  I'll let him on the bed in the morning so I can get a little bit more sleep.  It cracks me up when he sprawls out like this with his head on the pillow.  I don't know why my mom thinks he's spoiled.
 My sweet friend Gayle is getting married.  I am one of her bridesmaids.  The bridesmaids hosted a bridal shower for her on Saturday which went well.
 I made baked blueberry french toast and Amish breakfast casserole for the shower.  Both turned out well.
I laughed when I saw the bear wearing shorts & going shirtless this morning.  He's also trying to deal with our 100+ degree heat.

No comments: