Sunday, October 26, 2008

Boys & Trains

Hannah and Marshall ended up spending last week at my parents. Last minute I was able to head to Lawrence for Friday night to spend some time with the family. Sharon, David & JT came over as well for a family dinner. I got in some good play time with the boys. They are growing and a delight to be around. JT & Marshall get along well now. JT's much more cautious & gentle where Marshall keeps asking if they can "crash" - trains, cars, whatever they're playing with.
Trying to ensure I keep "favorite aunt" status with both boys :-)

Me & JT - he's 3.

Hannah & Marshall - he's 2.
Trains - it all started at Christmas 2 years ago. My dad got out the Christmas train which needed new batteries. JT was fascinated. And thus the train saga started. Dad bought an electric train and the collection of cars and track has been become a stable in the basement. That's where the boys want to go as soon as they get in "Grandma's house", to "Grandpa's train". I did not realize I would spend so much time putting trains back on the tracks for 2 little boys.
Grandpa & Marshall enjoying an early morning train session.
Marshall & JT busy playing train.

No comments: