Tuesday, October 21, 2008

this is what it is...

Well, I promised an update. There's been a lot going on but it doesn't seem that out of the ordinary. I"ve been home for about a month now. It's been nice to have time to settle in and tackle some house & yard projects. And it seems that since August all God's been speaking to me about has been "relationship". That I need to be intentional about building and growing relationships. I have been trying to do that. I've had a lot of opportunities to do that with my friends. And there have been a number of times in the last month where I've run into old friends I haven't seen in awhile. I even attended the Love & Respect conference a few weeks ago - while on marriage relationships, it can be applied to any male-female relationship. My women's biblestudy has been doing a study on women's relationships with each other. There have been lots of social events lately - some informal hanging out with friends, having people over for dinner, and some larger planned activities. Pathways had their annual fall barn dance about 2 weeks ago. It was a lot of fun & there's even a picture of me dancing.

No comments: