Friday, January 16, 2009

Happy Birthday to me

I turned the big 3-5. Friends threw a big party for me. The decorations were High School Musical. We had a dance party in the basement of Heather & Rob's house. It was a lot of fun. I enjoyed celebrating with my sweet Wichita friends. You can see me, Lindsey, & Rachel posing with the poster.

That was a Friday night. The next morning I flew to France for 2 weeks for work. So I was in France for my actual birthday. On my birthday I went to dinner with a few of my co-workers. It was a nice Italian restaurant in downtown Toulouse. I promise I shared the bottle of chianti. The sticker was in a friend's card - I figured I had to wear it for a picture. It says "It's my birthday and I'm an incredibly smart, exciting and good-looking person!"
I got phone calls from my family too. It was a great birthday.

No comments: