Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Weekend in Tennessee

I flew down to Tennessee to get my hands on my new nephew, Jack. He's a month old now. He's such a cute little boy with big blue eyes and tons of blonde hair. My job for the weekend was to help Hannah out by holding Jack a lot and playing with Marshall. Perfect! I love being an aunt and savor every moment I get with my boys. I arrived late Thursday night. Friday morning I went into Marshall's room to get him out of bed and was greeted by a smile and "Aunt Jennifer! I was wondering if you were coming to visit me." He is 3 now and such a goofy, smart boy. You never know what he's going to say and he usually makes you laugh. We played a lot and had a picnic snack in the yard.
"I want to hold my brother." He did a good job. He's very good with Jack and seems to be making the adjustment to being a big brother quite well. I even got to see my parents for an hour. Dad drove down to drop Mom off for a week. Jack looks so much like Grandpa. He was fussing a little bit but as soon as Grandpa held him, he calmed down and went to sleep.

1 comment:

Lacy said...

what sweet little boys. Enjoy them!