Monday, January 2, 2012

Christmas

It was a bit of a different Christmas for me. My parents went to Hannah's in Tennessee, so I spent Christmas with Sharon & David at their house.  JT was excited to have Diesel stay at his house.  We spent 3 days there and their little dog Nacho was Diesel's shadow.  D adjusted after a day. 
Christmas Eve my roommate and I met up to go to the Chiefs game against the Raiders.  Unfortunately the Chiefs lost, but it was a good game. 
I had a lot of fun spending time with JT and Sam.  I've said it a lot but I love my nephews!


JT loved the "hamster ball" he got from Grandma & Grandpa.

I am very blessed by my family.  I got to spend a day with my parents when they came back.  And I got to spend an afternoon snuggling with my best friend's baby boy.  It was a good trip home.  I've spent the rest of my week off working on house projects & deep cleaning.  I realize I was so busy this fall that I have tried to squeeze 4 months of maintenance into 5 days.  I'm exhausted and almost ready to go back to work.  I was so blessed to spend New Year's Eve and New Year's Day with many friends. 
May you be blessed in 2012!


No comments: