Thursday, March 29, 2012

Nephews & more

I had the unexpected opportunity to spend last Sunday with my nephews.  I loved them so much.  It was a great day and a much needed break in the midst of my schedule that has been overwhelming and crazy.  Hannah and her boys came to spend spring break at Grandpa & Grandma's.
 Our dapper Jack

 Marshall loves being silly for pictures.
 JT & Sam
 This was as good as we could get of all four.  It's very difficult to get 4 little active boys to sit still for a picture and look at the camera all at the same time.
 After lunch I took Marshall and JT on an adventure in the park behind Grandma & Grandpa's house.  Logs, hikes in the trees, throwing rocks & sticks in the creek, wading in the creek and mud.  What fun!
 Mom's redbud tree is in full bloom and beautiful!
 These are the wonderful ladies I spend Tuesday nights with.  We took a life group picture for a scrapbook this week.  I love learning and sharing life with these women.

No comments: