Sunday, June 3, 2012

Summer is beginning

Summer didn't officially start for me until this weekend since I took a two week presession class, but I got to head to my parents for part of Memorial Day weekend.  I had lot of play time with JT and Sam.  I love spending time with my nephews.  It was great to have a break from the intensive class and get family time.  JT is a goofball who is at an age that he likes to make funny faces for pictures. And Sam is just adroable.


And now this weekend signals the start of summer for me.  I finished my class. Yay! Two and a half months off from school.  RiverFest started this weekend. I ran the 10K River Run on Saturday morning.  It went well considering I didn't get a lot of consistent training in due to school.  My second 10K is under my belt. My roommate and I went down to RiverFest Sunday night to kayak on the river.  It was fun and relaxing. Now on to more summer fun.

 

No comments: