Monday, July 16, 2007

Home on the Range

I'm home - arrived Friday night about 9:30 PM to grand old Wichita. It was harder to leave than I expected after 3 months. The next few months will see if I get to go back. A few last photos of France for your viewing pleasure.

This was my typical morning walk.

This was my one bedroom apartment with tiny kitchenette.

And here's all the wine I tried. Basically a new bottle each week. Learns lots and expanded my taste. St. Emillion and St. Emillion Grand Cru are my favorite reds though Bordeaux is good too. And Bordeaux Blanc is good. (Yes, Dave, I've become a wino.)
Au revior from France. But in the meantime, I must prepare this week for my mission trip to Costa Rica next week. So stay tuned and in about 2 weeks I'll post pictures and stories from that adventure.


No comments: