Thursday, February 28, 2008

I'm a happy girl

I have hope that spring is coming. We’re experiencing days of 20-30 mph winds. This typically signals the change of seasons in Wichita.

The iPod is christened. After a week of fighting with my very uncooperative computer and help from Dave in diagnosing problems, I finally got everything up & running properly & was able to transfer songs to that sweet little device.

I finished my taxes. I use Turbo Tax. I like watching the little corner box go from “you owe $X” to “you get $Y refund” as I enter deductions.

And I finished a little project. At the beginning of last year I was inspired to make vintage-look aprons. Made ones for my mom & sisters last January. I bought fabric to make myself one but then never got around to it. I finally pulled it out last week and started on it. So happy with the end result.

As Ren & Stimpy would say, “Happy, happy, joy, joy.”

No comments: