Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Week 40

October 4: Cal Thomas, a conservative political writer, did a question/answer session moderated by my pastor tonight.  It was interesting though I don't agree with all his views.  It's always good to be informed.
 October 5: Juniper berries are covering the tree in the backyard. 
 October 6: This little guy froze as Diesel and I headed out the door for our daily walk.  I was surprised he stayed there to let me get his picture.  And surprised Diesel didn't take off after him.  "Squirrel!"
 October 7: I pulled out the treat bag for our walk today for the first time in about a month.  He was very aware and attentive, begging for treats before we even left the porch.
 October 8: This is what it looks like for me first thing every morning. I sit on the floor and he flops on top of me for a few minutes of snuggle time. 
 October 9: I took a 4 day trip to Washington DC.  It was my first time there.  I will do a separate post with many more pictures soon.  I loved it.  We walked the National Mall from the Washington Monument down to the Lincoln Monument. 
 October 10: We got a far off glimpse of The White House and could clearly see snipers pacing on the roof.  (The black things on the right side of the roof.)

No comments: