Monday, November 29, 2010

Week 47

Nov 22: I'm so happy about my freshly raked yard.  I hired Sara to do it this year and it was totally worth it!
Nov 23: Yeah! Bear is finally in his Pilgrim costume for Thanksgiving! I was wondering if he was going to don it this year.  We've come full circle in the year of Bear.
Nov 24: I went to my parents for Thanksgiving.  Diesel and Barkley both know that Dad shares his cookies.  They were very attentive. 
Nov 25: Our great spread for Thanksgiving dinner.
JT and I made a blanket together for his baby brother.
Nov 26: Diesel sleeps under my raised bed at home.  He cracked me up when he tried to get under a normal bed at my parents - only his head would fit. Didn't bother him, he slept that way anyway.
Nov 27: Mom and I went to a fair trade craft fair on KU's campus and got a view of iconic Fraser Hall as the sun set.
Nov 28: My parents cannot be accused of dated house decor, but there are somethings that don't change and that's comforting.  I love to snuggle under the afghans made by my grandmas.  This one was made by Grandma Connie in the 1980s as a present for us.  Downstairs there are 2 made by Grandma Ledford. 

No comments: