Sunday, December 5, 2010

Week 48

Nov 29: Elizabeth moved in today.  So there's a second pair of eyes watching me when I eat. The boys seem to get along just fine.
Nov 30: It has been very windy the last few days.  The wind graciously raked the last of the leaves into a big pile by the front door.  It made it very easy to bag them up.
Dec 1: Our women's biblestudy is doing a great study on Ruth by Kelly Minter.  I highly recommend it. And Amanda made us lemon poppy seed bread to enjoy along with our discussion tonight.
Dec 2: Tanya and I were finally able to do a movie night to watch "Eat Pray Love".  We had both read the book and promised to see the movie together.
Dec 3: Caught napping.  Diesel isn't allowed to sleep on my bed at night, but he does take his naps there during the day. 
Dec 4: Cookie Day at Heather's.  It's a fun time and LOTS of cookies and candies get made.
Dec 5: Elizabeth helped me rearrange and get the tree decorated today.  It looks great!

No comments: