Monday, December 20, 2010

Week 50

Dec 13: I was given a wall plaque recently and it made me think about my favorite wall plaque that has been gracing my bedroom wall since I was a little girl.  It was given to me by one of my preschool teachers on the farm.

Dec 14: We've gone 30+ days without a drop of precipitation.  It's been a dry and clear winter so far.
Dec 15: A few the Pathways life groups got together to go caroling at some nursing homes tonight.  Matt accidently set off the life-size singing Santa mid-carol and we had to compete with Santa to finish the song.
Dec 16: Diesel & I hadn't been to the park for a walk in awhile. It was a beautiful clear day.  The pampras grass looked awesome against the sky and it was so clear & still the lake had a perfect reflection.

Dec 17: My new roommate had a Christmas card display tree.  I am loving it as it collects cards & photos. 
Dec 18: A baking mood has hit me. I knocked out 5 Nigella recipes this weekend.
Dec 19: It was Pathways candlelit Christmas service tonight.  It was one of the best ones I've been too.

No comments: