Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Week 13

March 29 - We took our longest daily walk yet. 1.25 miles. It was a bit much for him. He assumed this position for awhile after we got home.
March 30- A few of my daffodils have bloomed and I was surprised by this single tulip. It had a star-like shape, amazing yellow center, and pink strips on the outside.
March 31 - Two week old Wilson made his much anticipated first visit to our women's biblestudy.
April 1 - I LOVE spring. I love walking my dog in my neighborhood in the spring. Everything has begun blooming this week. There is a plethora of spring color. Bradford pear trees...
Forsythia...
My crab apple bush...
A bush in my yard that I'm not sure what it is...
magnolia trees...
April 2 - Good Friday. Jennifer and Bethany gave me an Easter lily at last Sunday's lunch. It has been great to watch it bloom this week and reflect on what resurrection week is really about.
April 3 - I spent Easter weekend with the family. Got a lot of play time with JT. Today also was my parents' 39th anniversary and we got to take them out for dinner. April 4 - Easter Sunday. Mom's delicious meal after church: ham, asparagus, scalloped potatoes, and brioche rolls.

1 comment:

DeMo said...

Poor Diesel. lol.

I love the Magnolia trees! There's one in my neighborhood that I get to drive by every day on the way home and it's my fave.

I've never seen a tulip open so far! Very cool.