Sunday, January 16, 2011

First snow

On Monday, we had 4.5 inches of snow. It was our first snow of the season and quite fluffy.  Diesel was hesitant at first, but he loves rubbing his face in it.


He is also in love with his new kitty.  It took him about 9 months to shred his first kitty.  He was almost willing to forgo a walk to play with the new kitty when it arrived in the mail.  He has constantly wanted to play with it this week. He'll drop it at my feet and then look up pathetically begging to me to throw it.
He does pathetic puppy dog eyes really well.  Friday night he was so cute begging for my snack as I settled in for a night chilling on the couch.
My birthday was this week.  Saturday was my birthday present to myself.  I went with a group of friends to Lawrence to see KU play Nebraska in Allen Field House.  It was a tight game, but the Jayhawks pulled it out.  It was an incredible atmosphere.  A great day!
Memebers of the 1952 National Championship team were honored during the game.


Rock Chalk Jayhawk KU!!

No comments: