Saturday, August 7, 2010

Week 29

July 19: The black eyed susans and shasta daisies are blooming like crazy in my backyard.
July 20: On my way to dinner with Janel in Newton, I saw three 737's sitting on railcars waiting to be shipped to Seattle.  I see them leaving our factory all the time, but it was cool to see them actually in transit.
July 21: Annie was the 4th show of the summer music theatre season.  A lot of fun! 

July 22: I went to the Rascal Flatts concert with newly engaged Janel & Phil.
July 22: My neighbors have some watermelon growing thru our connecting fence.  I'm told any melons on my side of the fence, I can have!
July 24: Left for El Salvador on a mission trip.  Back to see our friends in Santa Ana.  We stopped on our way to eat Pollo Campero - the best fried chicken ever! And for dinner the ladies at Elohim made us papusas! Yum.
July 26: We spent Sunday site seeing before church that evening.  They took us up into the mountains.  We stopped at a botanical garden.  Then hiked a short distance to a double waterfall.  And then had a spectacular view of the valley on our drive back to Santa Ana. 

No comments: