Monday, August 23, 2010

Week 33

August 16: There was a beautiful purple sunrise this morning.  Though I am a little sad the days are getting shorter, I am enjoying the amazing sunrises I get to see on the drive to work.
August 17: I attended Ginger's birthday party.  She always makes sure birthdays are celebrated within our group of friends, so it was nice to celebrate hers this time.
August 18: We finished "Forgotten God" by Francis Chan in biblestudy this week. 
August 19: We had some weird weather this summer and the trees are showing a little distress.  It looks like fall in some places with all the fallen leaves.
August 20: Heather & Terry's wedding reception was in Lawrence tonight.  I got to help serve cake.  She also had lots of cupcakes from The Pink Box Bakery for everyone to take home.  It was a great evening and an awesome time to talk with people I hadn't seen in a very long time.
August 21: This what Saturday nights are made for.  I got to babysit JT while his parents went out to dinner for Sharon's birthday.  We had lots of fun playing with the gravel in the driveway, riding his bike without the training wheels, swinging until it got dark, and eating cupcakes.  He's growing up too fast! He started kindergarten this week. He looks more and more like his mommy every day.

August 22: At my parents after church, "Aunt Jennifer, want me to show you how to make card houses?"

No comments: